8 April 2012

Happy Easter!

It's my first Easter and I woke up very excited. The night before Mumma B and Mumma K told me that the Easter bunny would visit at night and leave me a basket full of surprises. This morning I woke up and found this!


I think that the Cadbury chocolate egg train is the best!


Mumma B and Mumma K thought that it would be fun to put me in a basket to celebrate Easter. I'm not sure that I want this to become an annual tradition. I'd rather just eat the chocolate bunny.


This afternoon we're going to Great Aunt Gil and Great Uncle Craig's house. It will be great to get plenty of cuddles.

I hope that everyone has a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter Wyatt!! Looks like the Easter Bunny definately spoiled you! We love you lots and hope you had a super great day!

    ReplyDelete