I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, but I have been very busy for the past month. I've also been eating more and more. I've been getting longer and putting on more weight. I spend more time during the day being awake than I did when I first came home. I love having a bath and gazing at Mumma B and Mumma K when they talk to me. I also like it when Mumma K and Mumma B sing and read to me. I enjoy going for walks in my pram and going for rides in the car. I like spending time on my space mat, but I prefer spending time lying on my belly.
Mumma B and Mumma K have been getting to know me this month. They're getting much better at working out what my different cries and sounds mean. They definitely know my hungry cry, because they always supply me with food after that cry. I wish that they would supply the food a bit faster...it's something they can improve on next month. They also know when I have gas pains; they are very good at cuddling me and telling me that it's going to be okay. Sometimes I cry a bit just to get attention when I'm lying alone in my hammock. I've worked out that Mumma B and Mumma K will come and check on me when I do that. Sometimes I smile at them when they peer into my hammock because I'm excited to see them (and I think I'm just a bit clever).
I've had a lot of visitors this month. I have also spent time on Skype with grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins and friends who don't live nearby. I appreciate that everyone wants to spend time with me. It makes me feel very loved. Thank you!
Mumma B and Mumma K have put photos and videos on Flickr of my first month. Make sure that you check them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment